Wright Passport respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects others to do the same. If you hold the rights to materials found on our website and are concerned these materials are included without your permission (or are not covered by a copyright exception under U.S. copyright laws), you may request the removal of the material from our site by submitting a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and the exact URL where you found the material;
2. Your contact information (including address, email, and phone number);
3. A statement that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
4. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate;
5. Your physical or electronic signature
Upon receiving a notice with the information listed above, we will remove the allegedly infringing material from public view while we assess the issues identified in your notice. We will respond promptly to your notice.